Shy Girl Hair (Low Poly | Rigged | Commercial Use | 3D Model)
Comes with free updates! (Bug Fixes & Quality Updates)
This hair is fully rigged by hand (not automatically) and comes with 17 different coloured textures along with a Unity Package containing it set up with Dynamic Bones settings and a basic emission with the Poiyomi 7.0+ shader. Please be aware that you must import your own Dynamic Bones version into the project as it is a paid asset and your own Poiyomi as to not cause version conflicts.
If you purchase this asset, you will receive a download to a RAR file containing the hair in an FBX format as well as the texture files saved as PNGs.
The head shown in the preview is not made by me and is displayed for preview purposes only. For some people, it is easier to see if they would like a hair if it is on a head. If you would like to purchase the head yourself, you can do so over at sweaty's Gumroad.
Terms of Service Associated With License
- Edit the assets. This means that you are allowed to alter the textures, sculpt the meshes, or alter any other aspect of them.
- Use the asset for personal use. This means you can use it on models that you do not plan on selling.
- Use the asset for commercial use. This means you may sell creations/avatars/models made using this asset but a sale must be involved and you must link back to my Discord or Gumroad page to credit me as the original creator.
You may NOT:
- Use the asset if you have not purchased it through this page.
- Use the asset without properly crediting me through linking back to my Gumroad or Discord (Midnight Max™#5181).
- Upload an avatar using the asset as public, put it in an avatar world, or upload it to a friend's account. When you purchase the asset, you are paying for your use and your use alone.
- Resell or publicly post the asset anywhere included but not limited to:
- Discord Servers/Messages
- Google Drives
- Any other file hosting server.
NOTE: I require the entering of your Discord and VRChat usernames so that I can DMCA anyone who illegally redistributes or obtains my avatar, assets, or any associated files. If you plan on giving this to someone as a gift, have questions about my terms regarding streaming or something not directly covered here, or encounter any bugs, please reach out to me through one of my socials (although I am most responsive through Discord).
Please be aware that if you go against the terms of the designated license your VRChat or Discord account will receive a DMCA. You are legally not allowed to go against the terms of this agreement and I have the ability to press charges against you if it comes down to it.
You will typically not be warned if I find out you have gone against the terms of the license; I can and will take action against you without warning if you do something that violates my terms. I have spent many hours not only on making my assets but also on building up the skills and knowledge necessary to make them. By purchasing this asset, you are agreeing with my terms.